The Hill Country Youth Group, “Untypical”, is our weekly service for Middle School and High School (ages 13-18) students. We meet on Wednesday nights in the youth room (located on the HCC campus) from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. Our services generally consist of worship, testimonies, games, and a message.
Our mission is to bring students closer to God and let him reveal himself to us. We believe meeting with Jesus is not only life changing, but it is also the most fun we can have. Our worship is student run and we focus on being spirit-filled and relevant in all that we do.
With God’s Help We Will Be:
- A generation that will change the world.
- More than a youth group, we are part of a devoted army of the Lord that hungers and thirsts for Him.
- Trained to be courageous leaders for Jesus for the rest of our lives.
- Given to the work of bringing His Kingdom to earth.
- Worshipers who sing about God’s love for us and feel it on us, and we share our love with the world.
- Those that know that God is not only the greatest part of our lives, but the most fun too.
We are the Hill Country Church Youth.
Meetings every Wednesday night: 7:00 pm
Youth Room on HCC campus